Skin whitening serum.

Hey beauties,
I am heeba shaikh,
Today I am gonna review brilante serum,
●benefits●
○ its decreases your dark spots and lighten your shade.
○Its very good for anti aging.
○ Its quickly absorbed into your skin ,and deep penetration.
○ Its contains licorice extract which are very beneficial to your skin.
○Its contain arbutin which is act as a skin lighter and brighter.
○Its promotes even skin color and giving a texture to your skin.
○ if someone have hyperpigmentation, melanoma,its great to fade those.
○ I really recommend this and this doctor recommendation cream,so dont worry about your skin.
○I am using this cream from last 3 month, really guys this affects my whole face like a magic.
direction of use●
○ cleanse your face.
○take 5 to 6 drops onto your face and neck.
The price of this product is 398 rs.

https://www.clickoncare.com/brilante-intense-30ml?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=312

Comments

Popular Posts